Interactive Art Director / Creative / UX Designer
Norwegian citizen based in Oslo, Norway
SENIOR DIGITAL CREATIVE / PRODUCT DESIGNER – 180CHINA – JULY 2016-PRESENT
• digital art director and product designer at 180China, Shanghai office.
• Delivering UX design, interaction design, art direction for digital channels and English copy for pitches.
• Clients: Porsche China, Rolls-Royce China, JD.com, Tuniu.com, Qunar.com
• I'm the agency's bridge between tech and creative.
FREELANCE CREATIVE / ART DIRECTOR – APRIL 2016-JULY 2016
• Freelancing for various agencies in Oslo, Norway.
• Delivering digital design, creative concepts and UX and UI.
• Clients: Oculos software company / EvokedSet content agency
DIGITAL CREATIVE / ART DIRECTOR – MK NORWAY (OSLO) – JANUARY 2015-APRIL 2016
• I worked at one of Norway's best independent agencies.
• Delivered creative concepts, design, art direction, UX and wireframes, client presentations and occasionally copywriting.
• Clients: Mitsubishi motors, SpareBank 1 SR-Bank, Q-Meieriene dairy, Alliance Optician, Voss Ski Resort
• I also supervised vendors such as photographers, technologists, directors and more.
JUNIOR DIGITAL CREATIVE – WIEDEN+KENNEDY SHANGHAI – SEPTEMBER 2014-DESEMBER 2014
• A part of my Hyper Island degree.
• I worked under creative director Raymond Chin. I was in his digital team, working closely with other senior members.
• Delivered creative concepts, art direction and digital design. Also managed graphic designers and video editors.
• Clients: Main client was MOMO (social app with 190 mill users) & assisted on Nike.
• Mentor: Creative Director – Raymond Chin (Now ECD of SapientNitro)
JUNIOR ART DIRECTOR – M&C SAATCHI NEW YORK – APRIL 2014-AUGUST 2014
• Part of my Hyper Island degree.
• With previous experience, I was able to work closely with the CCO and the senior creatives.
• Delivering creative concepts, art direction and digital design. Also assisted on a UX/UI project.
• Clients: City MD, E-ON Energy drink and ProFoot.
• Mentor: Chief Creative Officer – Pierre Lipton (Now CCO of 360i)
• Worked on many new business pitches.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER – ALLKOPI BERGEN – 2012-2013
• I worked as a graphic designer at a print house for a year.
• Learned about digital printing and other print techniques as well as honed by typography and design skills.
• Delivered art direction, graphic design, pre-press and print production.
JUNIOR ART DIRECTOR – MK NORWAY (BERGEN) – 2011-2012
• Got a full time job after an internship. Worked in a creative team with a CW.
• Delivered creative concepts, art direction, design, client presentations and occasionally copywriting.
• Clients: Mitsubishi Motors, TeliaSonera, Chess, Kavli, Chess, Q-Meieriene, EuroPark.
• Mentor: Creative Director – Armando Zuniga (Now VP Group CD of BBDO Chicago)
INTERACTIVE ART DIRECTOR – HYPER ISLAND STOCKHOLM – 2013-2014
• Trade school. Diploma in Interactive art direction.
• Program covers: Industry knowledge. Digital Strategy and branding. Idea and concept development. User experience and interaction design. The digital craft and production. Design for multiple platforms and advanced interface design. Group dynamics and self-leadership.
• Clients: Skype, SOS Children’s villages, Hyundai USA, Betsson, Architectural digest
ADVERTISING & BRANDING WITH FOCUS ON ART DIRECTION – NORWEGIAN SCHOOL OF CREATIVE STUDIES – 2009-2011
• Trade school. Diploma in Advertising and brand communication.
• Program covers: Strategy and branding. Visual communication (Art direction). Copywriting.
Adobe Creative Suit. Creative methodologies.
• Expert: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
• Experienced: Adobe Experience Design, InDesign, Sketch
• Intermediate: Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Principle, Keynote
Art direction, typography, graphic design, UI design, wireframing, motion graphics, prototyping, experience mapping, information design, usability testing, persona, user journeys, brainstorm techniques, print design, deck design and presentation skills.
Porsche China, Bacardi China, JD.com, YHD.com, Qunar.com, Tuniu.com, Tencent Games, L'Oreal China, Kiehl's China, Mitsubishi Norway, Skype UK, Momo(social app in china), Nike, Hyundai USA, CityMD, E-ON Energy Drink, NextGenTel (part of Teliasonera), SpareBank 1 SR-Bank, QMeieriene, SOS Children Village's, Kavli, Møllerens, Alliance Optikk, Chess, EuroPark, ProFoot, Betsson, Architectural Digest.
•Speaker at Gulltaggen conference: I was invited to speak at Gulltaggen 2016 conference. I held a 15 minute speech about my project "What did David Bowie do at your age?" in front of a big audience (700+). Gulltaggen is a yearly conference for digital and interactive marketing in Scandinavia. It's based in Oslo – www.gulltaggen.no
•Guest speaker at Høyskole Kristiania university college: I held a workshop and spoke at the career days at Høyskolen Kristiania university college for the advertising and design students. The subject was how to build a creative portfolio. I have also been a guest speaker there on other occasions.
•Hyper Island Nordic Tour: I was a part of Hyper Island's nordic tour where I went to schools to promote Hyper Island for potential students. I held an introductory course in the Hyper Island way of working.
• Interview about www.supbowie.com on Buzzfeed
• Interview about www.supbowie.com on Refinery29
• Interview of me for Karrierestart.no about my time as an art director intern in New York. (Norwegian)
• Press release of me and my partners new job in Oslo @ kampanje.com. (Norwegian)
• Press release on a live stream project I did with my parnter Connie @kreativtforum.no (Norwegian)
• Press release for the www.supbowie.com project I did with Joakim Tønnesen @kreativtforum.no (Norwegian)